Upon booking we take as a deposit a payment equal to the cost of the first night of your stay. Although our
general T&Cs will prevail, we will of course remain flexible with postponement requests resulting from
Coronavirus related issues. Please get in touch should you have any questions.
General Terms & Conditions of Booking
1. Check-in is from 3pm to 8pm. 2. Breakfast is between 8am and 10am and check-out is by 11am. 3. The entire hotel is non-smoking, including the balconies. 4. Bedrooms are located on the ground, 1st & 2nd floors and the hotel does not have a lift. Larch House is
60m from the front door of the hotel and there are 36 steps en-route. 5. Children of 10 years and over are
welcome. Please note that we can only accommodate a maximum of two people per room. 6. We accept dogs in
the Garden Rooms of Larch House only. T&Cs apply, see below. 7. If you have any dietary requirements
please try to inform us at the time of booking. 8. Cancellations made 15 days or more before arrival date -
deposit fully refundable. 9. Cancellations made 7 to 14 days before arrival date - deposit not refundable.
10. Cancellations made 6 days or fewer before arrival date, or 'no-shows' - the full cost of stay
will be charged. This includes weather related cancellations. 11. Cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail and are only valid once confirmed by the hotel. 12. Pitlochry is in the Highlands of Scotland and winter conditions can be expected at certain times of the
year. As such, cold weather tyres on your car are recommended during the colder months. 13. We recommend
that guests take out adequate travel insurance to cover unforeseen cancellations including those due to weather
related transport problems. 14. For details of how we store and use your data, please refer to our Privacy
Policy on our website.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. Vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of the Issue Date on the voucher. 2. The hotel is closed for
parts of November and December and all of January, so please bear this in mind when planning the redemption of
your Voucher. 3. You must mention your Voucher Number and voucher Issue Date when making your reservation.
4. Vouchers must be presented upon check-in. 5. Vouchers are not replaceable or refundable if lost.
6. Vouchers can be redeemed on any day but this is subject to availability. One night stays may not be
available on a Saturday night. 7 The General Terms & Conditions of Booking also apply.
Pet dogs at Knockendarroch
1. We accept pet dogs in the Garden Rooms of Larch House, and by prior arrangement only. 2. Dogs are not
allowed in any part of the main hotel building and we ask that dogs are not exercised on the hotel grounds. 3.
Dogs may be left alone in the bedroom when owners come for breakfast or dinner, only if left in a crate.
Otherwise, we ask that you put your dog in your car. 3. Please ensure your pet insurance covers you for
third party damage. 4. There is a charge of £15 per dog, per night.
Guide dogs and other assistance dogs
1. Assistance dogs are of course welcome at Knockendarroch by prior arrangement. 2. We have one bedroom
on the ground floor which is suitable for assistance dogs. 3. We ask that assistance dogs are not
exercised in the hotel grounds. There is a municipal green conveniently situated adjacent to the hotel where dog
litter bins are provided.
If there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Pre-theatre dining and complimentary theatre transport (although sadly not in 2021) is available when booking
directly with the hotel on a DBB basis. Please ask for details when making your reservation.